The same acclaimed content as the original ʻUkulele Chord Shapes, now for baritone tuning!
With a focus on fretboard understanding, this chord book presents more chords than other references with 12x less clutter.
With ʻUkulele Chord Shapes: Baritone Edition you get:
- Descriptions, symbols, and formulas for each chord type
- Straightforward content that’s easy to read and use
- A mobile-friendly PDF delivered almost instantly
- A plain-English chapter on chord theory
- A detailed guide to using the book
- Big, user-friendly chord diagrams
- 38 diverse chord families
- 189 chord shapes
- 61 pages
Upon purchase you will be asked to create an account. This is how you access the download. Be sure to use a password you'll remember in case you ever need to log in to re-download the PDF!