With a focus on fretboard understanding instead of one-use diagrams, ʻUkulele Chord Shapes presents more chords than other references with less clutter.
With ʻUkulele Chord Shapes you get:
- 189 chord shapes
- 38 diverse chord families
- Big, user-friendly chord diagrams
- Straightforward content that’s easy to read and use
- Descriptions, symbols, and formulas for each chord type
- A mobile-friendly PDF delivered almost instantly
- A plain-English chapter on chord theory
- A detailed guide to using the book
- 61 pages
For GCEA tuning (both low-G AND high-g). A baritone version is available here.
Upon purchase you will be asked to create an account. This is how you access the download. Be sure to use a password you'll remember in case you ever need to log in to re-download the PDF!